Bachelor of Cyber Security
Cyber security is the practice of protecting the system from cyber attacks and ensuring the safety of the hardware , data and the software from vulnerabilities .
Bachelors of cyber security helps you in understanding the vulnerabilities in a system and also how to prevent the system from being breached.
Bachelors of Cyber security is also know as Bachelors of IT security is a study that teaches you about the tools and system used to monitor , migrate and prevent online attacks or threats.
U.S. having the highest number of records for data breaches, the demand for cyber security has increased rapidly among various IT professions including career in tech , banking , finance and also in government agencies.
Bachelor of cyber security includes the fundamental of network designing , its implementation and how to administrate the networks to satisfy the organisational goals.
You must have an associate degree or equivalent degree in information technology , computer science , or any equivalent or related fields
Universities may require you to have scored 90- 120 semester credits upon graduation
You must provide the university with all the official transcripts.
Many universities ask you to submit all the official documents regarding your previous education
you must be 21 years old of age or more
Universities may ask you to submit your GRE and/or GPA score result upon enrolment
Universities may ask you to submit your Official GED certificate
You must meet the university minimum proficiency requirements in English and keyboard set by the university
Few universities may also ask you to submit your TOEFL , IELTS, ACCUPLACER and Cambridge English Scale results
• Cyber Security
• Information Assurance
• Information Security
• Information Systems Security
• Introduction to Computer Systems
• Introduction to Operating Systems
• Introduction to Programming
• Critical Reading and Expository Writing
• Introduction to Psychology
• Networks and Telecommunications
• Introduction to Linux Systems
• Programming with Python
• Database Applications
• Introduction to Cyber Security
• Technical Writing
• Project Management
• Disaster Recovery/Business Continuity
• Risk Management
• Information Assurance
• Artificial Intelligence
• Systems Analysis and Design
• Computer Architecture
• Website Administration
• Windows Operating Systems and Administration
• Network Security
• Operating Systems Security
• Ethical Hacking and Systems Defense
• Computer Forensics
• Advanced Network Management
• Firewall and Perimeter Security
• Policy Analysis and Implementation
• Senior Project/Internship